Oh! So Croatia is a travel agency formed of a team of young Croatia lovers. Travelers ourselves we have been up and down the country enjoying every corner of its amazing diversity. Oh! So Croatia was created with the passion for sharing, showing and experiencing Croatia with its passengers in the most enjoyable way. Oh! So Croatia is growing and we are looking for the right people to join our family.
If you think you’ve got the passion to be part of our team, have a look at our current job openings:
Brand Ambassador London
We are looking for a London based representative who will passionately promote Oh! So Croatia in their university and around the city! Gain marketing and sales experience, fine tune your skills and add international work experience to your CV! Promote Oh! So Croatia now and party it up with us in Croatia this summer in the sunshine.
- promoting Oh! So Croatia in your university/city
- rising awareness of the brand through events and social media
- creating a database of potential customers
- handing out leaflets and promo material
- setting up events and prize competitions
- being in close cooperation with the country manager
- experience in organizing events
- previous roles in sales or marketing
- a major in sales and marketing
- a passion for Croatia/Croatian festivals
- currently studying Sales and Marketing/Sales and Marketing degree
Commission based + 10 days of fun and sunshine travelling to the best attractions and locations around Croatia is promised!
Are you currently a film production student which is bursting with the urge and ability to make that awesome video that's better than the best videos you've seen on Vimeo and MTV? Spend 10 days in Croatia making a film that will pimp up your CV with international work experience! We are looking for an individual or small team of young film producers to edit, film and produce the Oh! So Croatia 2018 experience and present it in our upcoming trailer content.
This is an unpaid position, but trust us, it is worth doing even if you normally would not work for free. 10 days of fun and sunshine traveling to the best attractions and locations around Croatia is promised!