By purchasing and/or using a Oh! So Croatia Trip voucher you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. In these terms and conditions references to “you” or “your” mean the purchaser of the trip and/or the passenger using the trip as the case may be. References to “Oh! So Croatia” or “our” mean Futura Turizam d.o.o.
1. Oh! So Croatia trips (Trips) are valid for travel in one direction for the route stated on the Trip voucher.
2. Travel agent vouchers or website E-Tickets are not valid Trip vouchers and must be exchanged for a valid Trip voucher before you can travel on a Oh! So Croatia service.
3. Oh! So Croatia assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen Trip vouchers. Upon proof of purchase, Oh! So Croatia may, at its sole discretion, issue a replacement Travel voucher.
4. Oh! So Croatia Trip vouchers are transferable to another person at a fee of EUR 40 per name change.
5. Cancellation policy for Trip vouchers: In the event you have purchased a Trip voucher and subsequently wish to cancel it, Oh! So Croatia may refund your Trip voucher at its sole discretion, in which event you will be required to pay a cancellation fee as follows:
a. where the purchase price of the Trip voucher is less than EUR 250, the cancellation fee shall be equivalent to the price paid for the Trip voucher;
b. where the purchase price of the Trip voucher is greater than EUR 250, the cancellation fee is EUR 250 for cancelations made up to 30 days before the departure date. Cancelations made within 30 days of departure are non-refundable.
No Trip may be cancelled following the first date of travel.
6. To secure places on certain departures, a deposit of EUR 70 can be settled per passenger. Deposit payments are non-refundable. Remaining amounts (full payments) of all deposits, need to be settled until 60 days before departure, latest.
7. No Shows: Should you fail to show for any booked and confirmed departure your Trip voucher will become invalid.
8. Oh! So Croatia reserves the right to vary any fares, routes, overnight stops, pricing, inclusions, forms of transportation, departure dates, times and locations without notice. In a case of major changes or cancellations, Oh! So Croatia will advise the passanger as soon as possible and receive a full refund of the money paid.
9. Oh! So Croatia reserves the right to substitute other vehicles in place of our own.
10. Oh! So Croatia will endeavour to adhere to stated departure and arrival times but will not be liable for any failure to meet those times or for any cancellation or delay of Oh! So Croatia services.
11. Oh! So Croatia shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising directly or indirectly out of a cancellation or abandonment of, or delay to, any trip, however caused.
12. Oh! So Croatia is not responsible for accommodation options in any way.
13. Oh! So Croatia reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger, luggage or goods at its sole discretion.
14. Oh! So Croatia will not be liable for the sickness of, injury to, or death of, any passenger, or the loss of, or damage to, any personal effects, whether caused by Oh! So Croatia’s negligence or otherwise. There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of a Trip voucher and Oh! So Croatia recommends that you obtain travel insurance to cover any sickness, injury, or loss that may occur while you are travelling with Oh! So Croatia.
15. Where the services of another operator are provided as part of the Oh! So Croatia Trip voucher, it is agreed and understood that Oh! So Croatia has no responsibility whatsoever for any default of that operator.
16. Oh! So Croatia may, at any time and without notice, vary any of these terms and conditions.17. Oh! So Croatia will not be liable for breach of, or any failure to perform its obligations under, these terms and conditions where such breach or failure is caused by anything beyond Oh! So Croatia’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, war, civil commotion, hostility, act of terrorism, strike, lockout, other industrial act, weather phenomena or other act of God, or governmental regulation or direction.